lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Aigner, Max" <Max.Aig...@nordstrom.com>
Subject JSON facets and excluded queries
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 17:56:19 GMT
I'm currently evaluating Solr 5.3.1 for performance improvements with faceting.
However, I'm unable to get the 'exclude-tagged-filters' feature to work. A lot of the queries
I'm doing are in the format

...?q=category:123&fq={!tag=fqCol}color:green&facet=true&facet.field{!key=price_all
ex=fqCol}price&facet.field{!key=price_nogreen}price...

I couldn't find a way to make this work with JSON facets, the 'ex=' local param doesn't seem
to have a corresponding new parameter in JSON facets.
Am I just missing something or is there a new recommended way for calculating facets over
a subset of filters?

Thanks!