lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From GOURAUD Emmanuel <egour...@jouve.fr>
Subject Re: Solrcloud with Zookeeper in production
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2015 09:36:51 GMT
Hi,

bootstrap_confdir is used to send config files into zookeeper at the start of the solr instance,
however you should notice that if you modify config files into zookeeper you'll need t restart
all cores to load changes. Moreover, you must restart the designed core (with bootstrap_cmd)
first to ensure config files are updated before restarting the others.

You should use zkcli.sh to import (upconfig) your config files into zookeeper and then restart
associated cores (whatever the order).
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Using+ZooKeeper+to+Manage+Configuration+Files

De: "Mugeesh Husain" <mugeesh@gmail.com>
À: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Envoyé: Dimanche 29 Novembre 2015 09:20:21
Objet: Re: Solrcloud with Zookeeper in production

Hi,

I was following this article
http://jayant7k.blogspot.in/2013/06/step-by-step-setting-up-solr-cloud.html
for solr.5.3 +zk-3.4.6 version.

in the above linke, there is an step for configuration files
root@solr1$ java -DzkHost=solr1:2181,solr2:2181
-Dbootstrap_confdir=solr/collection1/conf/ -DnumShards=2 -

I noticed "-Dbootstrap_confdir=solr/collection1/conf/" , i guess this is the
location of configuration files,

could you give such type of step for solr 5.3.

Actually I have tried to many method unable to configure configuration files
for core.
i am looking for that step.