lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mugeesh Husain <muge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple table(how to index multiple table in solr)
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:26:14 GMT
Thanks you for replying me,

one more question,

if join is bad idea at the time of indexing,or i should denormalize data.

How i can index/post  Restuarnt,user,review table info to solr.
we need a unique key at the posting data to solr.

Actually i need a unique key for all table(data) for the purpose of updating
record.

if i post all these three to solr as a 3 Entries, then at the time of
searching i need to make solr join operation.

May i am little bit confuse about me requirement/unable to explain properly