lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From adfel70 <adfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudSolrCloud - Commit returns but not all data is visible (occasionally)
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:52:37 GMT
After several days running some use cases with 2 configurations, I can tell
you that the "PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping onDeckSearchers" continues
only on the maxWarmingSearchers=2 and none on the maxWarmingSearchers=5
config.
Unfortunately, the root problem still occurs!

I have reduced the filterCache autowarmCount to 512 and the problems seems
to be solved.

Will update if I'll find more relevant insights...

Thanks,