lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From hangu choi <dev.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject [newbie] Configuration for SolrCloud + DataImportHandler
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 06:15:16 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to start SolrCloud with embedded ZooKeeper.

I know how to config solrconfig.xml and schema.xml, and other things for
data import handler.
but when I trying to config it with solrCloud, I don't know where to start.

I know there is no conf directory in SolrCloud because conf directory are
stored in ZooKeeper.
Then, how can I config that? I read this (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Using+ZooKeeper+to+Manage+Configuration+Files
)
but I failed to understand.

I need to config solrconfig.xml and schema.xml for my custom schema.

Regards,
Hangu