lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr cross core join special condition
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:04:54 GMT
I was wondering how can I overcome this query requirement in Solr 5.2.1:

I have two different Solr cores refer as "core1" and "core2". core1  has
some fields such as field1, field2 and field3 and core2 has some other
fields such as field1, field4 and field5. I am looking for Solr query which
can return all of the documents requiring field1, field2, field3, field4
and field5 with considering some condition on core1.

For example:
core1:
-field1:123
-field2:"foo"