lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Collins <danwcoll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to deployed another web project into jetty server(solr inbuilt)
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 16:44:44 GMT
The short answer is technically it might be possible but its not a
supported configuration.  As of Solr 5.x (I forget the exact version), the
use of Jetty is an implementation detail, you should treat Solr as a black
box, whether it uses Jetty or not is irrelevant, and not something you can
"piggy back" on.

It should be trivial to setup a small Jetty installation that deploys your
app, why can't you do that?