lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Liew <adrian.l...@avanade.com>
Subject Cannot connect to a zookeeper 3.4.6 instance via zkCli.cmd
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:32:22 GMT
Hi there,

Currently, I have setup an azure virtual network to connect my Zookeeper clusters together
with three Azure VMs. Each VM has an internal IP of 10.0.0.4, 10.0.0.5 and 10.0.0.6. I have
also setup Solr 5.3.0 which runs in Solr Cloud mode connected to all three Zookeepers in an
external ensemble manner.

I am able to connect to 10.0.0.4 and 10.0.0.6 via the zkCli.cmd after starting the Zookeeper
services. However for 10.0.0.5, I keep getting the below error even if I started the zookeeper
service.

[cid:image001.png@01D0FC6E.BDC2D990]

I have restarted 10.0.0.5 VM several times and still am unable to connect to Zookeeper via
zkCli.cmd. I have checked zoo.cfg (making sure ports, data and logs are all set correctly)
and myid to ensure they have the correct configurations.

The simple command line I used to connect to Zookeeper is zkCli.cmd -server 10.0.0.5:2182
for example.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Adrian Liew |  Consultant Application Developer
Avanade Malaysia Sdn. Bhd..| Consulting Services
(: Direct: +(603) 2382 5668
È: +6010-2288030