lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Mannina <bmann...@free.fr>
Subject Wildcard "?" ?
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:35:43 GMT
Dear Solr-user,

I'm surprise to see in my SOLR 5.0 that the wildward ? replace
inevitably 1 character.

my request is:

title:magnet? AND tire?

  SOLR found only title with a character after magnet and tire but don't
found
title with only magnet AND tire

Do you know where can I tell to solr that ? wildcard means [0, 1]
character and not [1] character ?
Is it possible ?

Thanks a lot !

my field in my schema is defined like that:

    Field: title

Field-Type:
    org.apache.solr.schema.TextField
PI Gap:
    100

Flags: 	Indexed 	Tokenized 	Stored 	Multivalued
Properties 	y
Schema 	y
Index 	y

  *