lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rallavagu <rallav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help me read Thread
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:06:45 GMT
The main reason is that the updates are coming from some client
applications and it is not a controlled indexing process. The controlled
indexing process works fine (after spending some time to tune it). Will
definitely look into throttling incoming updates requests and reduce the
number of connections per host. Thanks for the insight.