lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autocomplete prototype using Velocity UI Browse - Solritas
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:13:14 GMT
What version of Solr?   Solr 5’s data driven configuration is set up to use a generic browse
interface that does not have any auto-suggest wired in by default.

How did you create your collection?  You just want to turn off the terms suggest thing?

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>