lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Revolution ?
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 12:52:46 GMT
The Revolution was not televised (though heavily tweeted, and videos of sessions to follow
eventually).  A great time was had by all.  Much learning!  Much collaboration. Awesome event
if I may say so myself.  I'm proud to be a part of the organization that put on the best conference
I've been to to date (til next years Revolution). Don't miss the next one :)

Re ES/AWS: what about it?   Solr is a first class AWS citizen, employing Solr folks, and certainly
where many of our customers deploy their infrastructure, Solr, Fusion, etc.

   Erik