lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Curtis Fehr <cf...@marketforce.com>
Subject RE: Exception using Json Facet API with Multivalue Int field +docValues=true
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 21:57:28 GMT
The issue persists even with a new core with a couple of documents.  One thing I did notice
though, is that string multi-value fields do not have this problem.  I can probably use that
as a workaround for now, but this seems like a bug.

Thanks,
Curt
----

Could you make a small index from scratch using a subset of data and see if the problem happens
anyway? If yes, you have a test case. If no, you may need to do a full rebuild to be fully
assured.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/

On 8 September 2015 at 17:36, Curtis Fehr <cfehr@marketforce.com> wrote:
> It's a very large index, will take a couple of days to reload it from scratch.  I'll
post back once I have tried this with either success or failure.

> Thanks,
> Curt
> ----
>
> A sanity check question. Was this test done with a completely new index after you enabled
docvalues? Not just "delete all" but actually deleted index directory and rebuilt from scratch?
If it still happens after such a thorough cleanup, it might be a bug.

> Regards,
>    Alex.
> ----
> Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
> http://www.solr-start.com/
>

> On 8 September 2015 at 17:22, Curtis Fehr <cfehr@marketforce.com> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I'm attempting to facet a multivalue int field that has docvalues
>> enabled.  Using the new json facet api, running 5.3.0,  I get the
>> exception here: http://pastebin.com/xNaqGJRf
>>
>> Here's the relevant config:
>> <field name="ReportingDate" type="tdate" indexed="true" stored="true"
>> docValues="true" /> <field name="SurveyID" type="string"
>> indexed="true" stored="true" docValues="true" /> <field name="Streams"
>> type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"
>> docValues="true" /> <dynamicField name="Score_*" type="tdouble"
>> indexed="true" stored="true" />
>>
>> Here's my facet:
>> json.facet={"pv-44":{"type":"query","q":"ReportingDate:[2015-04-22T0:
>> 0
>> 0:0:000Z TO
>> 2015-05-19T23:59:59:999Z]","facet":{"Streams":{"type":"terms","limit":
>> -1,"field":"Streams","prefix":"","facet":{"SurveyID":{"type":"terms","
>> limit":-1,"field":"SurveyID","prefix":"","facet":{"n":"sum(Score_TopB
>> o xActual)","d":"sum(Score_TopLowBoxPossible)"}}}}}}}
>>
>> It was suggested to me that the new facet api may be going down the wrong code path
to where it assumes docvalues is not enabled on the field in question and tries to uninvert
it.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?