lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Roxana Danger <roxana.dan...@reedonline.co.uk>
Subject filling multiple fields with one analyzer
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 07:30:25 GMT
Hello,
     I have an analyzer whose output can be used to fill different fields.
I could use copyfield and use the analyzer multiple times to fill each
field; or save the output to a "temporal" field and use multiple very
simple analyzers, one per field, that just split the output in the temporal
field and retrieve the data related to the appropriate field.
     But, do you known about an analyzer with this behaviour or I need to
implement it?
     Thanks,
           Roxana