lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: json update handler gone?
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 19:32:27 GMT
You can define any number of the handler end-point definitions.

Also, you can pass the update chain name as part of the URL
parameters. So, it could be different for each call if you want.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/