lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sara hajili <hajili.s...@gmail.com>
Subject plz help me
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 09:36:22 GMT
hi.
at first i.m sorry for my bad english!
i have a social app.i want to use solr for searching in this app.
i have many document (in my case people text that posted on my social app).
and i indexed this.
but i'm have 1 issue and it is :

i have very doc(post) and they have a property "like" is it  good approach
to index like count (people can like eachother post in my social app)?
likecount change more and more in one day.(so as i know it must be set
dynamic field)
and if i indexed it ,i think  it costs alot , to update and index likecount
more and more even i use bach update.
so is it approach to didn't index one field in solr but i could sort my
search result according to that unindexed field?

tnx