lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Reh <...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de>
Subject Re: Different ports for search and upload request
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:55:09 GMT
Am 25.09.2015 um 00:05 schrieb Siddhartha Singh Sandhu:
> *Never did this. *But how about this crazy idea:
> Take an Amazon EFS and share it between 2 EC2. ....

I think, you are on the right way. Imho this requirement should be
solved external.

Option 1:
Hide your Solr node behind a http-proxy which publishes the APIs/handler
on different Ports. Or publish only the requestHandler  like 'select'
and 'get' and let use your updateprocess the full API.

Option 2: Use replication. Update the Master and send your Querys to the
Slave

Uwe