lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fenbers <mark.fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Headscratcher 2 of 2
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 23:20:58 GMT
OK, I understand now!  To view the results before going much farther, I
simply did a "System.err.println(queryresponse);" which printed the
results in a JSON-like format.  Instead, I need to use the methods of
the queryresponse object to view my output.  Apparently, the
queryreponse.toString() is what is formatting in JSON...  Doink!!

Thanks for the nudge!

Mark