lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From bbarani <bbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Using dynamically calculated value for sorting
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:36:25 GMT
Hi,

We have a price field in our SOLR XML feed that we currently use for
sorting. We are planning to introduce discounts based on login credentials
and we have to dynamically calculate price (using base price in SOLR feed)
based on a specific discount returned by an API. Now after the discount is
calculated we want to sort based on the new price (discounted price).

 What is the best way to do that? Any ideas would be appreciated.