lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vineeth Dasaraju <vineeth.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Join Parent and Child Documents
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:51:27 GMT
Hi,

I had indexed a nested json object into solr as a parent document with
child documents. Whenever I query for a term in the child document, I am
returned only the child documents. Is it possible to get the parent
document along with the child documents as a part of the results? I have
been trying to run stats on the parent document but have not been able to
do so because solr returns the child document which always has a "null"
value for the field whose stats I am looking for. Is it possible to perform
stats on the parent documents I get them from a query for the child
documents?

Regards,
Vineeth