lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Tokenizers and DelimitedPayloadTokenFilterFactory
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:09:48 GMT
I would like to specify a particular payload for all tokens emitted from a
tokenizer, but don't see a clear way to do this.  Ideally I could specify
that something like the DelimitedPayloadTokenFilter be run on the entire
field and then standard analysis be done on the rest of the field, so in
the case that I had the following text

this is a test\Foo

I would like to create tokens "this", "is", "a", "test" each with a payload
of Foo.  From what I'm seeing though only test get's the payload.  Is there
anyway to accomplish this or will I need to implement a custom tokenizer?