lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Arcadius Ahouansou <arcad...@menelic.com>
Subject CloudSolrClient does not distribute suggest.build=true
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 01:05:29 GMT
When using the new Suggester component (with AnalyzingInfixSuggester) in
Solr trunk with solrj, the suggest.build command seems to be executed only
on one of the solr cloud nodes.

I had to add shards.qt=/suggest and
shards=host1:port2/solr/mycollection,host2:port2/solr/mycollection... to
distribute the build command on all nodes.

Given that we are using SolrCloud, I would have expected the build command
to behave like an cloud update and be sent to all nodes without the need of
specifying shards and shards.qt

Thanks.

Arcadius.