lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr having problems with highlighting when using Jieba anaylzer
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 03:14:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Jieba analyser to index Chinese characters in the Solr. It works
fine with the segmentation when using the Anaylsis on the Solr Admin UI.

However, when I tried to do highlighting in Solr, it is not highlighting in
the correct place. For example, when I search for 自然环境与企业本身, it highlight

Even when I search English character responsibility, it highlight  <em>
*responsibilit<em>*y.

I'm using jieba-analysis-1.0.0, Solr 5.2.1 and Lucene 5.1.0

Regards,
Edwin