lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr: How to index range-pair fields?
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 18:44:28 GMT
These look right.

Then, you just play around with mapping. Your dates to coordinates
could be as granular as you want as long as they fit into data type.
And with this being school, your epochs might be smaller (e.g.
semesters) and kept as a separate number.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/