lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using copyField with dynamicField
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 00:26:53 GMT
It should work (at first glance). copyField does support wildcards.

Do you have a field called "text"? Also, your field name and field
type "text" have the same name. Not sure it is the best idea.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/