lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: docValues
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 15:39:57 GMT
Interesting... what type of field was this? (string or numeric? single
or multi-valued?)

Without docValues, the first request would be slow (due to building
the in-memory field cache entry), but after that it should be fast.

-Yonik

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Nagasharath <sharathrayapati@gmail.com> wrote:
> I Have tested with docValue and without docValue on the test indexes with a json nested
faceting query.

> Have noticed performance boot with the docValue.The response time with Cached items and
without cached items is good.

> I have noticed that the response time on the cached items of the index without docValue
is not always constant (28 Ms, 78 Ms, 94 Ms). Where as with docValue is always constant( always
<20 Ms)