lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From davidphilip cherian <davidphilipcher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'missing content stream' issuing expungeDeletes=true
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 05:46:01 GMT
Hi,

The below curl command worked without error, you can try.

curl http://localhost:8983/solr/techproducts/update?commit=true -H

However, after executing this, I could still see same deleted counts on
dashboard.  Deleted Docs:6
I am not sure whether that means,  the command did not take effect or it
took effect but did not reflect on dashboard view.