lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From hanyabin <hanya...@meituan.com>
Subject Trouble in using Solr on Spatial Index
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:20:18 GMT
we use solar for our poi search in apps,and we use spatial search for LBS;
Every morning we will full import the pois to solr for index,it cotainers the field like
this

<fieldType name="location_rpt" class="solr.SpatialRecursivePrefixTreeFieldType"
        geo="true" distErrPct="0.025" maxDistErr="0.000009" units="degrees" />

and when we do full indexed,a full GC occour and cost more than 30s,resulting in a timeout
for zookeeper
so,the cluster down ;

I want to know whether is true we use the solr and spatial field ,How should I to optimize
it?

best regards!