lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Too many updates received since start
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 02:37:30 GMT
On 8/22/2015 3:50 PM, Yago Riveiro wrote:
> I'm using java 7u25 oracle version with Solr 4.6.1
>
> It work well with > 98% of throughput but in some full GC the issue arises. A full
sync for one shard is more than 50G.

> There is any configuration to configurate the number of docs behind leader that a replica
can be?

It looks like the number of docs is configurable in 5.1 and later:

There is apparently a caveat related to SolrCloud recovery, which I am
having trouble grasping:

"the 20% newest existing transaction log of the core to be recovered
must be newer than the 20% oldest existing transaction log of the good
core."

Thanks,
Shawn