lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rallavagu <rallav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 4.6.1 Cloud Stops Replication
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:03:44 GMT
Thanks Shawn.

All participating cloud nodes are running Tomcat and as you suggested
will review the number of threads and increase them as needed.

Essentially, what I have noticed was that two of four nodes caught up
with "bulk" updates instantly while other two nodes took almost 3 hours
to completely in sync with "leader". I have "tickled" other nodes by
sending an update thinking that it would initiate the replication but
not sure if that caused other two nodes to eventually catch up.

On similar note, I was using "CouncurrentUpdateSolrServer" directly
pointing to leader to bulk load Solr cloud. I have configured the chunk
size and thread count for the same. Is this the right practice to bulk
load SolrCloud?

Also, the maximum number of connections per host parameter for
"HttpShardHandler" is in solrconfig.xml I suppose?

Thanks