lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From griglo <grige...@gmail.com>
Subject Copy fields and appending of values
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:00:44 GMT
Hello, I have rather simple question regarding copyFields and appending of
values. I am using Solr 3.7. Is it possible to define some given value in
schema.xml and use that with copyField directive ?? I would like to append
some values (tokens) to field which is constructed from another fields using
copyFields. Or only solution is to provide those tokens in indexed documents
as fields ?? I prefer having those token values configured in schema rather
than providing them directly in documents. Thank you.