lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Paden <rumsey...@gmail.com>
Subject Filter Out Facet Results
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:28:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to filter out particular facets out of my
results. I'm doing some Named Entity Extraction and putting them up as
faceting information. However, not all the results I get are exact. For
example, the string "w 5th street" will appear in the "Person" facet list.
These entities are the same every time. I know what they will be so I can
predictably say which ones will be wrong. I was wondering if there was a way
to write into the solrconfig to filter out these "bad entities". I know that
filter query can be a great way to INCLUDE a facet in the search or narrow a
search based on the facet. But I'm not quite sure how to filter results out