lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nutch Solr User <nutchsolru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple but identical suggestions in autocomplete
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:25:03 GMT
May be you are using DocumentDictionaryFactory because
HighFrequencyDictionaryFactory will never return duplicate duplicate terms.

We also had same problem with *DocumentDictionaryFactory +
AnalyzingInfixSuggester* We have created one service between UI and Solr
which groups duplicate suggestions. and returns unique list to UI with only
contains unique suggestions.

-----
Nutch Solr User

"The ultimate search engine would basically understand everything in the world, and it would
always give you the right thing."