lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Seunghun....@leaseplan.com
Subject solr 5 question
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:37:17 GMT
How to put security on solr 5 on windows7?

i am quit new to solr 5 and running it through windows7.
I would able to index some files and search through /browse on other
computers as well.
what I am trying to do is putting security on solr because other computer
could access to do admin page.
1. How can I limit the access to the admin page for other computers?
2. How can I limit the users can ONLY access to specific core?
(computer 1~10 can access "solr/Core1/browse", computers 11~20 can access
"solr/Core2/browse".
I have been searching it for a while but there are limited resources for
windows and for solr 5.2.1(new version)
Any tip or advise will be helpful.
Thank for the help!!

Seunghun Han

IT Intern | LeasePlan USA
Direct: 678-202-8860 | Toll-free: 800 457 8721 (ext. 8860)
Seunghun.Han@leaseplan.com
1165 Sanctuary Parkway | Alpharetta, GA 30009
www.us.leaseplan.com

It's easier to leaseplan

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from
your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. LeasePlan Corporation
N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be responsible nor liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay
in its receipt or damage to your system. LeasePlan Corporation N.V. (or its group companies)
does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.