lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete Documents
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 15:23:13 GMT
No idea what you mean by "chance of these deleted docs
getting re-indexed". Solr shouldn't be doing this by itself.
Certainly if your indexing process sends them in again
they'll be re-indexed, there's no notion of "never index
this doc again".

Why? Are you seeing some symptom or are you just
curious?

Best,
Erick