lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bob Cook <bcook.the...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene API - ConstantScoreQuery
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 17:07:58 GMT
I'm upgrading a plugin from Solr 4.3.1 to Solr 5.2.1 that uses the Lucene
API "ConstantScoreQuery class".  The code calls, "getFilter()" on a
ConstantScoreQuery
object which was available from 4.3.1 to Solr 5.0.0 as shown in the API
documentation, but has been removed in 5.1.0.  I tried to look at both JIRA
and
CHANGES.TXT files and couldn't find any information it's removal.

Why was it removed?  What should I use instead to get the "Filter" that was
associated with ConstantScoreQuery so that I can get the associated
"DocSetID"?

Thanks,

Bob