lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Highlighting results
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:25:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Solr 5.2.1, and sometimes, the highlighting return with results,
but there is no correct match in all the fields that are listed in hl.fl,
and there is also no <em> tag on the results at all.

What could be the reason that this is happening?

I've include my highlighting request handler here.

  <requestHandler name="/highlight" class="solr.SearchHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
        <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
        <int name="rows">10</int>
        <str name="wt">json</str>
        <str name="indent">true</str>
<str name="df">text</str>
<str name="fl">id, title, content_type, last_modified, url, score</str>

<str name="hl">on</str>
        <str name="hl.fl">id, title, content, author, tag</str>
<str name="hl.highlightMultiTerm">true</str>
        <str name="hl.preserveMulti">true</str>
        <str name="hl.encoder">html</str>
<str name="hl.fragsize">200</str>
<str name="hl.regex.slop">0.6</str>