lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Implementing MoreLikeThis feature
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 06:40:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Solr 5.2.1 and I'm trying to implement MoreLikeThis feature in
Solr.

But the results that I've been getting for the MoreLikeThis has not been
accurate so far. I've been getting the entire documents in the collection
returned in the "response" section even though the documents has no similar
match to my query.

For example, if I have 10 records in the collections, 1 will be under the
"match" section, while the other 9 will be under the "response" section,
even though there's only 1 or 2 that's related to the one under the "match"
section.

Below is my configuration in solrconfig.xml:

<requestHandler name="/mlt" class="solr.MoreLikeThisHandler" >
<lst name="defaults">
<str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
<str name="wt">json</str>
<str name="indent">true</str>
 <str name="defType">edismax</str>
<str name="fl">id, score</str>
<str name="mlt.qf">
 Objective^20.0 Summary^10.0
</str>

<str name="df">Summary</str>
<str name="mlt.fl">Objective,Summary</str>
<str name="mlt.mintf">2</str>
                        <str name="mlt.mindf">5</str>
<str name="mlt.maxqt">10</str>
<str name="mlt.count">10</str>
<str name="mlt.boost">true</str>
<str name="mlt.interestingTerms">details</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

Regards,
Edwin