lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with loading core when starting Solr 5.2.1
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 04:17:32 GMT
Hi,

I've just migrated to Solr 5.2.1 with external ZooKeeper 3.4.6.

Whenever I tried to start Solr using these command, the Solr servers gets
started, but none of the cores is actually loaded.
- bin\solr.cmd start -cloud -z localhost:2181
- bin\solr.cmd -cloud -p 8983 -s server\solr -z localhost:2181

I can only get the core to be loaded when I use the following command
 - bin\solr.cmd -e cloud -z localhost:2181

However, this command is actually the step by step guide to create a new
collection, and I don't have to create a new collection each time I start
Solr.

Is there anything wrong with my first two commands?

Regards,
Edwin