lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nested objects in Solr
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 14:23:51 GMT
Actually, Solr has been supporting Nested Objects for a little while:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Data+with+Index+Handlers#UploadingDatawithIndexHandlers-NestedChildDocuments

The schema represents a union of all possible fields though, so yes,
some care needs to be taken with names and mappings.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/