lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <benedetti.ale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Too many values for UnInvertedField faceting on field content
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:54:10 GMT
Ali can I suggest you one thing ?
If your scope was to test your analysis chain, why simply not use :

1) analysis request handler and analysis tool in the adminUI, it's easy,
user friendly and really helpful for an administrator !

2) Schema Browser - to take a look to the current tokens , per field, in
your index

3) Terms component

4) Luke app to take a deep look into your index

Aren't this tools a better fit than doing a super faceting on a text field
? :)

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro