lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mohsen Saboorian <mohs...@gmail.com>
Subject Remove operation of partial update doesn't work
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 01:22:13 GMT
I can partially 'add' fields to my Solr index, but 'remove' operation seems
not working. I'm on Solr 4.10. Here is my SolrJ snippet:

            SolrInputDocument doc = new SolrInputDocument();
            Map<String, Object> partialUpdate = new HashMap<>();
            partialUpdate.put(operation, value); // value can be object
(string, number, etc) or list. operation can be add, set or remove.
            doc.addField("id", id); // document id
            doc.addField(fieldName, partialUpdate);

            getSolrServer().add(doc, commitWithin);

Is there anything wrong with my code?