lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From davidphilip cherian <davidphilipcher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 5.2.1 setup zookeeper ensemble problem
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:35:10 GMT
Hi Adrian,

What is the error that you are getting?
In order to  upload configs files, you could use zkcli.sh script that will
be shipped with solr and use the upconfig command.

./server/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -zkhost 127.0.0.1:9983 \
   -cmd upconfig -confname my_new_config -confdir
server/solr/configsets/basic_configs/conf

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Command+Line+Utilities