lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Darin Amos <dari...@gmail.com>
Subject Running SOLR 5.2.1 on Embedded Jetty
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:14:47 GMT
Hello,

I have been trying to run the SOLR war with embedded Jetty and can’t seem to get the config
quiet right. Is there any known documentation on this or is someone else doing this? I seem
to just be setting up a document server at my solr.home directory. The code snippet below
seems incomplete to me, but I can’t seem to find what I am missing.

Thanks!

Darin

Server solrServer = new Server(8983);

WebAppContext solrApp = new WebAppContext();
solrApp.setContextPath("/");
solrApp.setWar("solr.war");   //solr.war is sitting in my java.home root for now.
solrServer.setHandler(solrApp);

solrServer.start();
solrServer.join();