lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Ashcraft <jashcr...@edgate.com>
Subject Re: solr blocking and client timeout issue
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 06:42:55 GMT
I turned on GC logging and verified that its definitely being caused by
a GC pause.  I tried the tuning option from the article and get this
warning:

  OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Failed to reserve shared memory
(errno = 1).

any recommendations on how to get rid of that warning, and should I be
worried about it?