lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: accent insensitive field-type
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:12:44 GMT
On 7/2/2015 8:53 AM, Søren wrote:
> I'm trying the add the ICUFoldingFilterFactory in the analyzer.
> I suspect that my problem is that the filter class doesn't load.
> The managed-schema file is the same info as when looking in the schema
> browser in the web gui.

The ICU analysis components are considered "contrib" and therefore
require adding jars to Solr for them to work.  The notes on the
AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters wiki page tell you where to look for
more information about those jars.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory

The best place to add additional jars is ${solr.solr.home}/lib ... a
directory which usually must be created.  The solr home is where
solr.xml lives, providing global config options to Solr.  The default
location for the solr home in the 5.x download is server/solr, but that
can be overridden.

Thanks,
Shawn