lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Harry Yoo <hyunat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: serious JSON Facet bug
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:23:26 GMT
yes, I see the problem on my production solr. I set 10,240 as max and I see the current size
is 228,940. x22 bigger than max.


> On Jul 23, 2015, at 8:43 PM, Yonik Seeley <yseeley@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Harry Yoo <hyunatvbi@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way to patch? I am using 5.2.1 and using json facet in production.
> 
> First you should see if your queries tickle the bug...
> check the size of the filter cache from the admin screen (under
> plugins, filterCache)
> and see if it's current size is larger than the configured maximum.
> 
> -Yonik
> 
> 
>>> On Jul 16, 2015, at 1:43 PM, Yonik Seeley <yseeley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> To anyone using the JSON Facet API in released Solr versions:
>>> I discovered a serious memory leak while doing performance benchmarks
>>> (see http://yonik.com/facet_performance/ for some of the early results).
>>> 
>>> Assuming you're in the evaluation / development phase of your project,
>>> I'd recommend using a recent developer snapshot for now:
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Solr-Artifacts-5.x/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/solr/package/
>>> 
>>> The fix (and performance improvements) will also be in the next Solr
>>> release (5.3) of course.
>>> 
>>> -Yonik
>> 


Mime
View raw message