lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: accent insensitive field-type
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 08:47:38 GMT
Hi Soren,

I am not familiar with managed schema part, but there are built-in filters for this task.

ASCIIFoldingFilter and ICUFoldingFilter are two examples.

Also solr provides two files: mapping-FoldToASCII.txt and mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt to be
used with
MappingCharFilter as you did.
You are probably hitting a problem with managed schema.

Ahmet