lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Liew <adrian.l...@avanade.com>
Subject Solr Cloud Cluster Info and Clean
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:10:35 GMT
Hi
Does anyone know where information about SolrCloud cluster is stored? I.E the below info?

Is this stored in somewhere in ZooKeeper? In my case I am using an external Zookeeper server
setup in an Ensemble.

[cid:image001.png@01D0B827.CF87E750]

Does anyone know how to clear their SolrCloud cluster. I.E I will like to remove collections
initially made to the cluster and start fresh again.

I have attempted this stackoverflow http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16579242/solrcloud-delete-collection-bug
but managed to get a blank json in which I thought I can edit and then reupload it to ZooKeeper.

Regards,
Adrian