lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Hazari <rajeshhaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: all terms and frequency
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:12:12 GMT
Yes, we can get all the distinct terms from each collection solr index
using the below call

http://{host}:{port}/solr/collection1/admin/luke?wt=json&fl=field&numTerms=2
the "fields":{.....} of response is your distinct terms in that collection.

I'm sure we can get this using solrj also but never tried.

*Rajesh**.*